Friday, October 20, 2006

Life is beautiful...



...Few steps to the tree, there is a road greener than dreams of the divine...
And there, love is just as blue as honesty...

How green I was today...and how great is all my body and soul...

I feel something in my heart...just like a woods of light...just like a short nap in the morning...
And I am so unpatient that I want to run...to the end of the fields...to the highest heights of the mountains...

There is a voice calling me from far far away...

Life worths living for...for loving...for experiencing of eating an apple...for having faith...
For sure we should enjoy living...till all these beautiful flowers exist...

[Free translation by H. Ataei of Sohrab Sepehri's poems, late Iranian poet and artist]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home