Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sous le vent (Under the wind) ...



There are some songs that you hear and you connect with the beauty of them right away ... This beauty even grows more and more in the soul as you keep listening to these pieces ...

"Sous le vent" (Under the wind) is indeed one of those songs ... Performed by Celine Dion and Garou ... Beautiful and Touching ...

***

"If you believe that I am having fear ... It is not true ...
Cause I have dedicated all my heart to you ...

And if you think that I am mistaken ... Wait a little ...

Breath a little of this beautiful air which is taking me in and making me grow ...

Just like being on the sea when we go for a boat sailing ...

Just like sliding under the wind ...

And it is like quitting this earth and looking for my star ...
Which I know I will find some day ...

If you think that it is over ... Oh! never ...
It is just a pause ... Just a grace you go for after many risks ...

And if you believe that I have forgotten you ... Just listen ...
Open up your soul at night in front of the winds and ... close your eyes ...

It is like being on the sea when we go for a boat sailing ...

Just like sliding under the wind ...

Like quitting this earth and looking for my star ...
Which I know I will find some day ...

Under the wind ... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home