Monday, April 07, 2008

For childhood whispers of Samin Baghchehban ...



There are some people in this world who ... when they leave us ... it is like ... they take a part of our memories with them too ...
Mr. Samin Baghchebaan (Rest in Peace) ... when left ... took all the beautiful childhood songs he composed for generations after generation of Iranian kids ...

Being a son for such a great honorable father who established the very first "Children Garden" for Iranian deaf kids ... Samin and his wife devoted all their life to writing beautiful heavenly songs for the kids ... bringing them hope in the tough days of political unrests and war ...

May his soul be in eternal peace ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bahramerad said...

What are you talking about NOW !
- As a singer of this track which is protected under US CopyRight, I want you to kindly remove this clip with my voice on it.This is the second notice I am sending for your review as I will forward this to my attorney to follow-up on that.
Hossein Ataei
Singer of the original clip -
I have made that video PRIVATE -
Just Forget it NOW.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home