Friday, October 20, 2006

My beloved homeland...



O' The most beloved one...
O' The most touching love song...

Indeed, you are the pure poems of the tulips...
...The everlasting tulips...

O' My beloved homeland...
The only hope of my life...

The only sunrise never sets...
The only rain to the desert of my soul...

O' the only eternal reason of my being...
O' living under the holy name of you...
My soul is so dependant upon you...

The only beacon in the stormy sea...
O' The only everlasting voice...
O' The only eternal love song...

O' My beloved homeland...
O' My beloved Iran...

[Mount Damavand, the highest summit in Iran, 5671 meters high, silent volcanic heights for many years, always covered by snow and natural glacials...Tehran, Iran]
[Translated into English by H. Ataei]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home