Friday, May 25, 2007

A feeling in my heart ...



A feeling in my heart, like the morning dews ... like the freedom of the birds ...

How impatiently I want to take a road for which there is no destination but the mountains that are calling upon me ... to wake me up from the deep forgetfulness of the daily life ... to free me up from the speedy life I am living with ...

How willingly I want to take a road and be away from all the ignorance, dailiness and carelessness we all are carrying with us every day and every day ...

How badly I have missed the highness of the mountains, the purity of the rivers, the simplicity and yet the glory of the nature ...

How willingly I want to take a road ...


***
[Photo: Chalus Road, Beautiful Evergreen Province of Mazandaran, Iran
Courtesy of Iran Chamber Society www.iranchamber.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home