Thursday, September 20, 2007

O' The most merciful ...



O' God! I have deeply believed in that you are the most merciful ...
The one who forgives when he is the most powerful ...
The one who shows mercy after he knows the facts and the reality of the souls inside ...

O' God! How many times you have freed me from the worries ...
O' God! How many times you have helped me through the difficulties ...
O' God! How many times you have become the "true friend" of those who did not have any support ...
And how many times you have saved the righteous [from doing the wrong deeds] ...

You have created my creation ... my birth ... have made me blessed by all the great things you have given to me during the years ...
How can I ever thank you for the family I have?
How can I ever thank you for the healthy person I am?
How can I ever thank you for the great friends I have?
How can I ever thank you for all the things I have in my life ... and I have all from you ...

O' God! How many times you have proved that you are the most powerful ...
The one and the only one with absolute power over all the universe ...
[Free Translation of Dua-Eftetah]

~~~

O' God! In these holy days and nights, the days of mercy and the nights of forgiveness, ... I am looking for your forgiveness ... your eternal peace ... I am looking for your mercy after your absolute knowledge of myself ... and your forgiveness ...

O' The most powerful! You know me better than me ... It is your forgiveness I am asking for ...


***
[Photo: Heavenly Zarivar (=Golden Like) Lake, Naturally-rich amazing province of Kurdestan, Beautiful Iran]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home