Monday, December 31, 2007


When I miss you ... and I be gone by all my loneliness ...
When thinking of you fills my soul so much ...

I start singing ...

Then ... I sing for all the open windows ...
Towards all the beauties ...
Sharing this inflaming heart of mine ...
The blazing love of thyself ...
The loneliness and tranquility within ...

But ...
Is it really so? ...

I sometimes think ...
My songs could never illuminate a tiny candle in your heart ...
Cause it is your soul ... filled all with love ...
And you ... to be admiringly great ...

You know ...
To share my heart with you ...
I feel I have to grow ...
To nourish this love ...
I have to put away all the "self"'s ...
And fill it with all this heavenly "emptiness" ...

When I miss you ... and I be gone by all my loneliness ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ziba va taasir gozar bood agha Hossein...
Movafagh bashid
God Bless You

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home