Friday, April 25, 2008



The river waves are passing gently in my mind ... with flower petals on every wave ... I see the face of my beloved in them ...

The gardens have become full of tulips ... full of flowers ... full of beauties ... full of memories of my sweetheart ...

It is only us who have blossomed this late and faded out this early ...
Oh! It is bitterly true that life of the flowers is as short as the spring ...

...

Every time I pass by the memories ... whenever I see a shadow by the door ... It reminds me of you ...

It is only us who have blossomed this late and faded out this early ...

Oh! It is bitterly true that life of the flowers is as short as the spring ...


***
[Free translation of the Azeri song "Lachin", Photo by Ms. Nikrazm]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home