Monday, November 05, 2007

Innocence ...



To where you are looking this deep ...
Towards which horizon liberating your mind ...

Tell me what you are thinking of ...
Within the innocent childhood world of wonders in you ...

Tell me what you see in that far away ...
I am willing to know ... if I can understand ...

Looking at your beautiful eyes ...
Makes me feel how great soul you are ...

Tell me what you see in that far away ...
I am willing to know ... if I can understand ...




***
[Thanks to dear Mohammad and Ali Khosravi for sharing this beautiful meaningful photo named "Ma'asoomiyat(Innocence)"]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is wondering anybody finally give up their life security instead of sitting and make poem to transfer her feeling to others!
What she need, is hope and learn how to deal with life even it is too hard. And I, just sitting and reading, sometimes crying to proof myself that I am good guy, since I care!!! What a foolish life, what I was doing if she was my sister, or close relative!!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci Hadi Jaan ...
You are absolutely right ... it is on us to take the responsibilities and trying to make as much difference as we can ...
Very well said brother ...

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home